Shopping for the lowest insurance rates on your Toyota Corolla? We make it easy to find the best insurance rates for Toyota Corolla – and you won’t need to leave your laptop or computer.
- Liberty Mutual
- And A Lot More!
Reducing Your Toyota Corolla Insurance Costs
Let’s consider a few ways to save money when insuring this Toyota sedan:
- If possible, keep your miles low. Premiums are determined by what kind of mileage you put on your Toyota Corolla every year.
- Enhance your overall credit score. Many companies now check out your credit score when quoting your rates.
- Opt for a significant insurance deductible. This tends to reduce how much you pay every month.
- Leave your Corolla in a covered area during the night, when possible, as this lowers your rates.
- Go with just the types of coverage you really need.
- Do some research.
The New Toyota Corolla Mini-Review
The Toyota Corolla enjoys fuel economy that nearly rivals a hybrid (32 mpg)…without a hard-to-swallow pricetag. This 132 to 158 hp sedan provides you with impressive accident protection and excellent gas mileage: 26 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. The Corolla’s interior is solid in comparison with its competition, sitting 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. The base Corolla will set you back about $15,450, though you should expect to spend nearer to $20,150 for a well-equipped model.