Looking for the best insurance rates for your Volvo C70? We can help you find the least expensive insurance rates for Volvo C70 – and you don’t have to leave your computer.
- And A Lot More!
Reducing Insurance Costs For The Volvo C70
When you insure your C70, you’ll be able to cut costs in many ways:
- Don’t text or drive distracted. Accidents and traffic violations can make it insanely pricey to insure your Volvo convertible.
- If possible, keep your mileage low. Premiums will be largely determined by what kind of mileage you put on your Volvo C70 on a yearly basis.
- Park your C70 in a covered area overnight, if at all possible. This improves your premiums.
- Shop around.
Volvo C70: Specs
Here are the 227 hp convertible specs:
- Engine: 2.5L 5 turbo (227 hp)
- Seats: 2 front, 2 rear
- Gearbox: 5-speed automatic
- MPG City: 19
- MPG Highway: 28
- MSRP: $39,950 – $42,000
The Volvo C70 offers a convertible hardtop and handsome lines, though it is more comfortable cruising the highways than carving sharp canyon roads. The C70 is known to feature impressive collision safety and average reliability.