You should never insure your Volvo S40 until you’ve done your homework to establish who can offer you the best premiums. Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the best insurance for your Volvo S40 – without even leaving your computer.
- Liberty Mutual
Minimizing Your Volvo S40 Insurance Costs
When insuring this 168 to 227 hp sedan or wagon, you can save money in a number of ways:
- Avoid sending texts while behind the wheel. This can and will lead to a major accident, which will make it incredibly pricey to insure your Volvo sedan or wagon.
- Car pool. Rates will be largely contingent on the mileage you put on your Volvo S40 per annum.
- Try to improve your credit ratings. Many insurance providers now check out your fico score when assessing your insurance premiums.
- Keep your S40 in a garage overnight, if you can. This reduces your premiums.
- Select just the coverages you really need.
- Shop around.
Specs of The Volvo S40
The Volvo S40 offers nimble handling and superior fit and finish, as well as a surprisingly roomy interior. This Front or AWD sedan or wagon gives you above average crash protection, while EPA-estimated gas mileage is average: 20 mpg around town and 31 mpg on the freeway. The S40’s seating is solid for its class, sitting 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. A base S40 will run you around $26,200, whereas you should be prepared to pay as much as $31,350 for a well-equipped model.