Don’t insure your Volvo XC70 until you’ve compared quotes to figure out who will offer you the lowest premiums. We make it easy to find the right insurance for your Volvo XC70 – and you won’t have to leave your laptop or computer!
- Zero Fees
- Quick Web Form
- Find The Best Insurance Rates!
Decreasing Your Volvo XC70 Insurance Costs
Below are several suggestions to help you spend less money when you insure this Volvo wagon:
- Take advantage of ride-sharing programs or public transit when possible. Premiums will be driven by the miles you accrue annually.
- Increase your credit score. Many insurers now examine your credit ratings when coming up with your insurance premiums.
- Stick with a high insurance deductible. This tends to decrease how much you pay a month.
- Park your XC70 in a covered area at night, if possible. This lowers your premiums.
- Only choose the types of coverage you really want.
- Shop around.
Specs of The Volvo XC70
The Volvo XC70 blurs the line between wagon and SUV: it is taller than its V series counterparts, comes standard with AWD, and yet retains the car-like driving dynamics preferred by many buyers. Base price is $33,550, though well-equipped models could cost you up to $42,800. By and large, critics and buyers alike have loved this wagon, providing a 3.2-liter 6 or 3.0-liter 6 turbo which delivers 235 to 281 hp. Power is delivered to the road via a 6-speed automatic and AWD. Gas mileage is 16 mpg around town and 22 mpg on the highway. Crash protection is above average and reliability is average.