You should never insure your VW GTI until you’ve done your homework to determine who can offer you the lowest rates. Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the lowest insurance rates for the VW GTI – online.
- Liberty Mutual
- And Many More!
Insuring Your VW GTI At A Lower Price
When you insure this 200 hp 2 or 4-door hatchback, you can decrease your rates in several ways:
- Never send texts or drive after drinking, and avoid speeding. Accidents and citations will make your premiums go through the roof.
- Car pool. Your premiums are largely determined by the mileage you put on your VW GTI on an annual basis.
- Consider a significant deductible. The greater your deductible, the lower your rates.
- Select just the coverages you really want.
- Research options and rates.
VW GTI Review
The VW GTI is the high-performance variant of the beloved Golf. With cool plaid seats and a torque-laden turbocharged engine, this little number is a 10 on the fun scale (and has been for years). Plus the hatchback makes it highly practical for many buyers. Base price is $23,465, though fully-equipped models could cost as much as $25,170. By and large, reviewers and consumers alike have been impressed by this 2 or 4-door hatchback, which boasts a 2.0L 4 turbo that produces 200 hp. This horsepower is transferred to the wheels via a 6-speed manual or sequential and front-wheel drive, and gas mileage has been good: 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Crash-test results are impressive and reliability is average.