Looking for the lowest insurance rates for your VW Passat? No longer will you have to waste your time getting an appointment with an actual broker. We will help you find the cheapest VW Passat insurance rates – without even leaving your computer.
- Liberty Mutual
Insuring Your VW Passat For Less
When you insure your Passat, you’ll be able to lower your expenses in a variety of ways:
- Never text or drink and drive, and avoid speeding. Accidents and traffic violations will make your premiums go through the roof.
- Car pool. Your premiums will be based on what kind of mileage you drive annually.
- Increase your fico score. Many providers now consider your credit rating when assessing your insurance premiums.
- Stick with a significant insurance deductible. The greater your deductible, the lesser your premiums.
- Keep your Passat in a garage at nighttime, if possible. This reduces your premiums.
- Comparison shop.
VW Passat: Specs
The VW Passat has been a solid sedan (and sometimes wagon) for decades, offering an upmarket interior and solid handling both on the highway and in the curves. The base price is $27,195, though fully-loaded models could cost as much as $28,755. Generally, critics and customers both have been impressed by this sedan or wagon, offering up a 2.0L 4 turbo that delivers 200 hp. This horsepower is delivered to the wheels through a 6-speed sequential and front-wheel drive, and gas mileage is 22 mpg around town and 31 mpg on the freeway. Crash-test results are impressive and reliability is average.